Admin

About Our School

Goodwyn Middle School

Goodwyn Middle School was named for Mr. Robert Tyler Goodwyn. The building was dedicated in November, 1958. Mr. Goodwyn was an attorney for the Montgomery Public school’s Board of Education for many years. Goodwyn Middle School became accredited in 1977 after an extensive self-study.

Goodwyn is located at 209 Perry Hill Road and houses grades sixth through eighth. The community in which Goodwyn is located is a mixture of residential and commercial properties. We are located next door to the Central Alabama Veteran’s Health Care System and across the street from Hillview Terrace Health and Rehabilitation Center.

Goodwyn has adapted over the years to serve the community. Our school educates over 700 students. The faculty and staff work at its highest potential to provide quality education, and a safe working environment for its students.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2017 West Corporation. All rights reserved.